Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Personal lives are generally not exciting for other people.

In the hopes of being more organized, this blog is now for personal posts--boring for all who don't personally know me and also for many who do personally know me. In other words, this place is just to keep in touch with friends. Posts regarding my professional work and my geek stuff (anime/manga, which is linked to my profession) are now limited to my Lianne Sentar livejournal.

And...that's pretty much it. I don't yet have the exact dates for when I'll be in Syria, but once I do, I'll post them (exciting no one!). My world-hopping for the next year should be somewhere along the lines of:

October 2005-January 2006: In Syria
January 2006: In Connecticut
February 2006-April 2006: In Syria
April 2006-August 2006: In Connecticut/Toronto
August 2006-Several Years Later: In Toronto (hopefully)

My passport. She cries from exertion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sunita said...

Yay! I'm the first to post! Guess what?! I passed by your old apartment yesterday and saw a guy standing on the balcony! The nerve! =)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Maggie Danger said...

Yay! You're the first to post! That's good, because Sunita is my FAVORITE.

And I'm sorry, but did you say a *boy* is now living in the holy Bachelorette Pad? Release the assassins.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Sunita said...

HA! Yes! I'm someone's favourite!! hehehe

Our Bachelorette Pad! My gosh! The yucky boys are ruining it :P

8:03 PM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

Hello Maggie.... er... Maggie Danger? Well seems like you got plans set and things organized... wish I could sorta feel that certain about the direction I am going in. Sure school is a four year goal... but a lot can happen to muck with that... (like screwed up roomates who will probably get me kicked out beacuse of their idiot games)

Anyhow I got a blog on this thingy... all black and moody with vampire red font.... silly me playing vampie. Kind of more of the same... best way for me to get known I guess is to make myself available to all.

See ya and please don't forget me.
Dave

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home