Monday, October 31, 2005

Would someone please put some love in the Toronto water?

Y'know, I think one of the worst things about not being in Toronto this year is hearing how half of my friends up there are miserable and not being able to do a thing about it. When a friend is upset, there are a number of things one can do: listen to him/her cry, let him/her sleep over, provide comfort foods (most notably cake of the chocolate variety), plan a fun outing...or provide a little physical affection, such as a hug or head rub. I can do none of these things right now, and can barely even grab an hour of Internet each day (thus even hindering my "MSN chat your way to comfort" ability). Sigh.

God willing, Becca and I will be in Toronto for about a week in the middle of January. And God willing, we'll be moving back to Toronto for a good while this coming summer. If everything works out, mark my words: I'll be beating the angst out of Toronto with my Love Stick.

I'll start my Syria posts in a day or two. There are stories...already, which doesn't bode well for whoever reads this blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunita said...

Oh Maggie! I can't wait to hear your stories! And yes, we so need some lovin' here in the TO...can't wait to see you in Jan!!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

I am so glad you made it to Syria in one piece considering the last story I heard about stomach bug.

I miss you much, but glad you are okay... putting things in perspective, I'd much rather see you in Toronto than Syria... even if Toronto is still away from me... (sigh).

I hope you are doing well and these stories you might share aren't horror stories. What am I saying? Hmmm... well hopefully your stories are happy ones.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Maggie Danger said...

Sunita, you are full of positive reinforcement. Dave, your horror comment made me smile.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home