Sunday, November 05, 2006

Coming to Toronto this weekend.

We got confirmation today--Becca and I are coming up to Toronto next weekend (woo!). We'll be arriving Thursday night (11/9) and leaving Sunday morning (11/12). This coincides with Ben's trip up to Toronto, so I'm sure there will be excessive fun and more eating than is healthy.

Becca and I do need a place to stay (Thurs night, Fri night, Sat night). Emily said we can probably stay at her/Ana/Sarah's place, and if that's really possible, we would be very grateful.

And now I'm full of make-me-crazy sickness drugs to combat my flu, so I'm off to bed before I type anything humiliating. Good night.


...I still wet the bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunita said...

*glee* can't wait!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

Get well soon Maggie.

*slips into plastic bubble*

And don't worry about the bed wetting... I still like ya.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home