Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Syria, Day 83 of 85: So very much packing

I guess my last, giant post (I've been working on it for a while--it's about Syrian marriage and Syrian weddings) will have to wait until I'm back in the West, lamely enough. I leave for the airport in 24 hours and I have more family to visit, many things to pack, and some sleep to theoretically catch. Ah well, at least I'll be able to upload the accompanying pictures with said post when I post it.

To review:

1.) I arrive in NY around 4 PM Friday, Jan 13th. I should be back in WH by 7 or 8, God willing.

2.) Becca and I leave for Toronto by no later than noon on Monday, January 16th. We stay there until lunchtime on Sunday, January 22nd.

3.) I stay in CT at least until May, since I need to be there for the full spring semester. Looks like I'm going to be a Masters student in a week (sigh).

4.) June-August 2006, I go back to Syria...maybe. That's the plan, but we'll see.

Adios, and see you next in the West!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunita said...

24 hours from now you shall be leaving to come here *glee!*

8:28 AM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

I am back in school now at Eastern. Hope at some point to hear from you. Miss a lot and miss Becca just as much. Let her know I am thinking of you both.

Friends always.
Dave

4:31 PM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

If you like to bend an old friend's ear on the adventure of Maggie in Syria, this old friend could use a good story anytime after 8:00PM. His phone number is
(860) 336-5876 His name is Dave by the way, just in case you forgot. :p heh

Hope to hear from ya.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home