Sunday, November 27, 2005

Syria, Day 37 of 85: I need more hours in the day

This is my day.

*places pie*

This is what portion of my day is dedicated to work.

*removes half of pie*

This is what portion of my day is dedicated to eating and sleeping.

*removes quarter of pie*

This is what reading manga on my computer does to what remains of my day.

*takes hammer, smashes remaining quarter of pie repeatedly*

Just so you know what to blame. I’ll begin updating regularly again later this week, when work takes a break from kicking my ass. Unfortunately, I can't even finish this post with the pictures of babies and kitties I've taken...I need an FTP upload program that I can actually get to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Vampire, David said...

*Dips finger in smashed pie* Mmmm chocolate cream!

Well when life throws ya pies, start thinking about inviting your friends in to share! My pie favorites include: Apple, chocolate cream, peach, and sometimes the occaisonal pumpkin.

Anyhow, hope you are doing well... as always I miss you very much and hope the moon I see in the sky is just as cool as the one you may see over there seemingly a world away... wouldn't it be nice to share a few moments of stargazing???

Dave

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home