Saturday, February 17, 2007

Confirmed: Toronto

Becca and I WILL be coming up to Toronto next week. We'll arrive Friday evening, Feb 23rd, and will be leaving around lunchtime on Monday, Feb 26th. We hope to stay with Emily and Ana and Sarah please? I'm now doing the "I gotta pee" dance, but I don't have to pee--I JUST WANT GO TO TORONTO. I'm thinking this trip will be very fun, and very full of food. Korean BBQ, yes? The Beguiling? Girls hanging out? Me trying my best not to make fun of Jae and failing miserably? Oh, 'twill be a fun weekend, and I hope to see you all.

...And in case it's still not clear, going to Toronto doesn't make me have to pee.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sunita said...

AWESOME!!! =) I can't wait! I'm DYING for Korean BBQ!! What about Sushi Time? Oh! Dim Sum! We'll *definatly* have to do that.

Beguiling, hells yeah! And of course our usual girls hang out! *gleeeeeeeeeee* Excited!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Maggie Danger said...

I'm up for Beguiling, Girl Stuffs, Korean BBQ, Sushi Time, AND Dim Sum if at all possible. But since there's only so much one can eat (and Becca and I have only recently gotten over stomach bugs), we may have to cut out one of those gorge-fests. We'll see what works.

6:54 PM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

Maggie, do me a tiny favor when in Toronto? Oh Please? (My own pee-pee dance) Walk by the front of the Hockey Hall of Fame building on Younge Street and pose for a photo with you and Becca and email or mail it to me somehow? I really miss you guys.

(sigh)

David McLeod
vampie_gram@yahoo.com

2:25 AM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

Be careful, I hear the weather is gonna be hectic. Stay safe.

Dave

9:56 PM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

Miss you and Becca so much-

Any chance there might be a little update on how you two are doing?

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think i'm out of line asking for a new blog post! you'v visited Toronto twice since this confirmation post!!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home