Thursday, September 20, 2007

Open letter to all who like burning things.

Dear world,

Please send one of your most subtle flamers to set fire to my lab. Then maybe my school will finally grant me my Master's because my thesis experiment can't be repeated for the third time because we'll have no lab. Then I can go back to Canada, move on with my life, and stop coming dangerously close to destroying all glassware in an uncontrollable rage.

Signed,
Me (from the lab)

P.S.--I hate science. If science were personified, I'd set fire to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Vampire, David said...

Why must science be a male personification? :p

Anyhow, if you give me your lab's address, I know just the person to torch it in the most discreet of fashions.... Me! Odds are just by my being in there, some random accident will likely occur involving some sort of random blend of acids, bunsen burners, and a certain collection of algebra books that don't know when to stay put.

10:55 PM  
Blogger The Vampire, David said...

I am hoping you are okay. A little update- even a nod or wave would be a huge relief to me.

Always your friend,
Dave

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home